- Our Integrated 4 Point Sway Control provides the highest level of resistance to your trailer’s attempts to sway. There is no other hitch on the market that offers as much sway control as the Equal-i-zer.
- The Equal-i-zer hitch’s weight distributing design effectively transfers trailer tongue weight to all the axles and helps keep the front of the tow vehicle firmly on the road.
- The Equal-i-zer hitch gives you a safer ride by providing both sway control and weight distribution. This provides better steering, braking, and sway control, which help eliminate stressful driving situations and work to keep your family and your investment safe on the road.
- The Equal-i-zer hitch is engineered to work with virtually all bumper-pull trailers, including RV, horse, cargo, boat, and utility trailers, including trailers with surge brakes.
- Maximum gross towing weight: 10,000 lbs.Ball size: 2-5/16″ (Not included).Sway control bracket positioning: 27″ – 32″ back from center of coupler.Spring-bar dimensions: 36″ long x 1-3/8″ wide.Shank length: 12″.Maximum trailer frame height: 6″ | Maximum rise: 7″ from top of hitch receiver opening | Maximum drop: 3″ from top of hitch receiver opening
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||90001000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90001000|
|Cover Included||Progress Mfg 90-00-1000 Equal-I-Zer 10K Wd Hitch|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|