Fastway Zip 4′ Breakaway Cable with Electric Brake Switch, (80-00-2040)
- Provides a safer and more effective connection to your trailer, because it doesn’t rust, fray or become damaged while towing which keeps you and your trailer safer when towing
- The coiled cable stays safely off the ground while you’re towing, preventing wear and tear to the cable and providing years of lasting use
- Coated cable wire eliminates fray and protects your fingers from loose, sharp wire
- Meets or exceeds all DOT Requirements
- If the distance between your brake switch to the connection point on your tow vehicle is less than 3′, purchase the 4′ ZIP Breakaway Cable. If the distance is more than 3′, we recommend the 6′ ZIP Breakaway Cable.